HOME

Sunday, November 06, 2005

not feeling any less sour

At home again. With nothing to do. Cabin fever, you say? Perhaps. I'm not certain what it is.

This morning, I suggested to Michael for us to buy a vacuum cleaner today. Anyone who knows me knows how sad this is. I hate cleaning (usually). And I hate shopping. So, why would I suggest this? I can't do the dishes and I can't do the laundry and I can't hang up clothes and I can't clean anything, because everything requires bending or lifting or something I can't do, and I just want to DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE.

I want to go back to sleep, but I can't. I was having this dream, and you were there, and you and you (oh, wait, thought I was at the end of Wizard of Oz there for a sec... ha!) and this annoying Xmas-esque song kept playing in my head. I can't go back to sleep, for fear it will return.

I'm going nuts.

PS: The song from the title of this entry makes me cry.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/06/2005 07:12:00 AM



3 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Shooping for a vaccuum is a good reason to go to Best Buy... ;)

11/07/2005 01:10:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if you can get Dyson vacs in the US, but I can recommend them. No bags!

(PS Mrs B had a c-section on the 28th and can't lift, bend, carry, push or leave the house for six weeks. Whereas I stubbed my toe yesterday but it was fine a few minutes later. It is true that men have it easier.)

11/07/2005 05:40:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

"shoop, baby?" Is that a Huffamoose song? :^)

11/07/2005 03:06:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.