HOME

Monday, November 07, 2005

now all you hookas and hos know how I feel

To the asshole who backed into my car in the Kroger parking lot and then decided to drive away before I could get out of my car to talk to him about it approximately 15 minutes ago:

You are a cancer to society. People like you are the reason everyone is afraid and mistrusting of others.

You can't just back into people and then drive off. You did damage to my car, and that is something that can't be flippantly dismissed. You are irresponsible. You shouldn't talk on your cell phone while you're driving, and you should look behind you before you back up.

I hope you feel at least slightly guilty about what you did. And I hope that small tinge of guilt inside you is enough that will never do anything like this again. I hope you change for the better. Or else, I hope you're shot and killed when you make your next crack purchase.

Enjoy your groceries. I was too pissed after your little display of disrespectfulness to actually go in and do any shopping.

--- Jennifer W.K.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/07/2005 05:15:00 PM



3 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The low-life, selfish, scum-feeding wanker. I cast my traditional "oozing erectile dysfunction" curse over him and all his accursed prang-and-skedaddle brethren.

11/08/2005 09:22:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

nice. :^) I like that. I like that a lot.

11/08/2005 02:14:00 PM  



Blogger ALRO said...

That is just the craziest thing ...

Same thing happened to me about a year ago.. after playing a gig - i went to get my car to load up my truck with gear, and there's a huge crack in my bumper...

Drunk bastards.

11/09/2005 11:14:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.