HOME

Saturday, November 26, 2005

up came that first cool cat

More kitten pictures from the Thanksgiving holiday. (Family pictures will be posted eventually.)

kittiessleeping1
Smokeyasleep
kittiesunderblanket
Smokeyunderafghan
kittiessleeping2
Tigerflashed

*** 11/28 update ***
I was planning on posting Thanksgiving pictures here, but my dad accidentally left them off the CD he burned for me. I do, however have several .wmv files on said CD, but I can't view them on the Mac. So, I've got nothin.' Unless, of course, you'd like me to post these mystery movie clips online, so you could watch them...?

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 11/26/2005 08:56:00 PM



2 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do any of said WMVs feature you wielding an improvised light sabre, miming along to Moldovan pop music or downing a pitcher of beer in ten seconds?

If so, I'm in.

11/30/2005 07:38:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

ha! No, none of that. Well, unless there's some hidden cameras around that I don't know about...

::looks around suspiciously::

12/01/2005 07:38:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.