HOME

Thursday, August 18, 2005

oh, I’ll be a good girl

I'm still plodding onward, one step at a time. I guess that's the only way to get somewhere. Well, that or teleportation. But that's neither here nor there.

Things are still crazed and hectic, but it will slow down in the next couple weeks. I have a horrible time with procrastinating once I get home, because I've been working all day, and I don't feel like working anymore.

In other random news:
--- I posted pictures of Conan the Pug and my potato drawing here: www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferwk
--- I have always suspected this could be true, but now I know for sure. Women can have twins from two different fathers, like cats and dogs have litters from different fathers. It's called Heteropaternal Superfecundation.
--- Richard Buckner makes me smile.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 8/18/2005 07:51:00 PM



4 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Conan pwns. :D

8/20/2005 01:00:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm such a dork that I had to look up what "pwns" means.

8/20/2005 07:39:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...thanks for the link for the rest of us "dorks."
-b

8/20/2005 11:42:00 AM  



Blogger dan said...

That dog makes an interesting subject.

8/22/2005 01:43:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.