HOME

Thursday, July 28, 2005

lovin' you is where it's at

This post is dedicated to my super-cool hubby, Michael (aka: The Kraken). He brought home a special new home decor item for us last night from the rock show he went to... a steel bar bent by the one and only Jon Mikl Thor. That's right. We now have a Thor-bent bar. I'm impressed. Aren't you?

If you're not impressed, you should be. Click the damn link to see what I'm talking about. I mean, come on. How could you not be impressed?!

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 7/28/2005 12:26:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

Silly me. I wasn't there. Maybe YOU should write a post about it, Mr. "I Don't Post Anymore" Kraken.

7/28/2005 08:21:00 PM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Why the heck isn't 'Danger Seekers' a real TV show yet?

7/30/2005 11:43:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.