HOME

Saturday, July 23, 2005

another brand new day

Feeling better today. Still hearing Bjork looping in my head, though I'm not listening to it now. Guess that's what happens when you listen to the same album on loop for 5 days straight.

I just finished a revision on a freelance project. Now, I'm going to reconcile our bank statements that I've been putting off for the last 3 or 4 months. Then, I'm going to be pissy because I've been working in Quicken all morning, so I'm going to take a break and eat something. Then, I'm going to procrastinate for a little while and then find something else constructive to do. And then I'm going to go out for a ride with my bike buddy. And to end the day, I'm going to snuggle with my Michael.

It's an action-packed day, folks.

My life is so exciting, I can hardly stand it.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 7/23/2005 09:06:00 AM



3 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

It's Saturday! You've gotta make time for drinking...

7/23/2005 06:13:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Umm... well... I drank some orange juice. And some soy milk. And some water. That was the extent of my drinking Saturday, though.

7/24/2005 09:26:00 AM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

LOL!

7/27/2005 09:22:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.