HOME

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'll bet I think this song is about me

Time to brag with another photo post... [click the links for photos]

This weekend, I made:
• 1 polyester pillow
• 3 swim tops
--- 1 striped
--- 1 striped strapless
--- 1 black strapless

The black strapless one is by far my favorite, so I also posted a back view of it, plus an (attempted) artsy photo.

As you can see, my tan lines are getting out of control, so I definitely need to start wearing something without straps to the pool.

I feel so productive.

posted by Jennifer at 6/12/2005 12:16:00 PM



6 comments:
Blogger Chase Edwards Cooper said...

You should make more of those and sell them.

6/12/2005 05:58:00 PM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should make me a bathing suit. i can't buy them to fit me... too much of a challenge though. i'll just have to learn for myself.
-b

6/12/2005 08:08:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

The first one (the one with straps) was super-easy, because I made it from an existing 1-piece swimsuit. It was an old-fashioned one with a skirt attached. So, I took the skirt and made the strapless top. And then I took the leftover black liner material from that and made the other one. It really isn't as impressive as it seems. But I'm still bragging about it, dammit. :^)

Too, it's easier to make a strapless top for someone flat-chested like me...

6/12/2005 08:30:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

You are hot. I feel like I'm repeating myself. Or, maybe I'm repeating kraken. Or, maybe I'm repeating both of us. I'm straight btw. But, you are. Awesome tops!

6/12/2005 10:13:00 PM  



Blogger Daph said...

You rock on with your strapless swim-top self! I like the tops, and yes you ARE hot, and very very creative.

6/13/2005 03:26:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm flattered by all your nice comments. :^) Makes my ego happily inflated.

6/14/2005 02:36:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.