HOME

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

no time for revolving doors

Time for one of those drunken posts.

Tomorrow, I leave for Pennsylvania with my sister-in-law Kristine and her dog Chewie. It should be fun. We're painting my father-in-law Joe's cabin. We'll make it pretty. Well, it's already pretty. We'll make it prettier. Or more pretty. Whichever.

My eyelids are heavy. And my head is heavy. And my hands are heavy.

I wish someone would email me right now, because I keep refreshing my email, and nothing is coming through. It makes me sad. But, why do I keep refreshing my inbox? No one is writing me, obviously.

I think it's time for bed now.

posted by Jennifer at 5/25/2005 09:42:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

When I'm drunk, I drunk-dial, I drunk-msn, I drunk-post, I drunk-email and I drunk-send/recieve like a monkey on phenobarbitol. I totally get you.

5/26/2005 10:49:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.