HOME

Friday, May 13, 2005

in his pocket is a portrait of the Queen

Photos from last Saturday night (05/07/2005):

couch
I'm too lazy to post all the names for this one. Can you find the Jennifer?

lattiejenn
Me and my buddy Lattie (aka: Lattielicious).

melissalindsey
Melissa and Lindsey. (The party was in honor of Melissa's CD release.)

darrelljenn
Me and my buddy Darrell. He gave me a ride on his motorcycle, and it made me happy.

MORE FROM MELISSA - added 5/17:

groupcouch
A bunch of goofballs on a couch.

groupoutside
A bunch of goofballs outside.

posted by Jennifer at 5/13/2005 11:22:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger Chase Edwards Cooper said...

I found the Jennifer in the top photo! That was more fun than finding Waldo. He’s a tricky guy.

5/17/2005 02:11:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! And, I LOVE your blouse!!

5/26/2005 10:53:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.