HOME

Sunday, May 01, 2005

smilin' through the rain

April is gone, thank goodness. What a long month. I can't even begin to explain how hectic it's been, but suffice it to say, it was rough. Through most of April, I had no appetite, and now, I'm noticing just how much weight I've lost. Noticing it makes me even more depressed about it, and that makes me lose my appetite all over again. Eventually, I'll just paint myself black and move to Ethiopia.

It will be sunny and warm outside again soon, though. Summertime will be beautiful, and I'll get to frolic in the sun and bask at the pool. Everything will be okay.

But for now, it feels like the world is going to end. I can't get that sinking feeling out of the pit of my stomach, and there's been a lump sitting in the back of my throat for weeks, just waiting to make me start crying irrationally like a crazy person. But if I keep my Happy Face on, it will all be okay, right?

HINT: For those of you wanting to move up on my Hot Bloggers List, just help me keep on my Happy Face. Make me laugh out loud... or at least crack a smile. :^)

posted by Jennifer at 5/01/2005 11:40:00 AM



7 comments:
Blogger Andrew Butters said...

Enema Story Part I didn't do it?

Part II most surely will then!

A rabbi, a priest and a kangaroo all walk into a bar...

5/01/2005 05:29:00 PM  



Blogger God said...

I find listening to John Tesh makes me a little bit happier.

Just a little bit.

- G

5/02/2005 12:46:00 PM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

"Instead of chewing gum, chew bacon!"

5/02/2005 02:01:00 PM  



Blogger Chase Edwards Cooper said...

I think that this is the first time that I’ve made someone’s top-10 list of hot people!

Okay…now all that I need to do is come up with funny things. Oh, damn. Boutros already used the rabbi/priest/kangaroo joke. That was all the material that I had, too.

5/04/2005 11:57:00 AM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Hey Boutro, do you think you could come help me get my Barbecue lit?

That should be good for a laugh...

5/04/2005 07:40:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

Crack is good for smiling. Well, until it rots your teeth out.

5/06/2005 02:41:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

You know who I think is eternally superhot? Steve Martin. Yeah! Seriously. I do. That has got to make you laugh. It even makes ME laugh! :)

Hope you are feeling better, soon.

5/06/2005 02:42:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.