HOME

Sunday, April 24, 2005

and Sunday always comes too late

It's been a pretty calm weekend in my neck of the woods. Some friends, though have been making some Big Decisions, and I have mixed thoughts on them all. Sometimes I just have to figure out when to stick my nose in and when to keep it out and far, far away. I've yet to do this with decent accuracy, but I'm really trying, guys.

I mean well. That bothers me to say, though, because usually when I say "oh, but she means well" about someone, it means I think they're being an annoying asshole.

But, alas, here am I in my quiet little realm, as all the chaos surrounds me. It's like the sign my dad has up in his office: "If you can keep your head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation." I never knew what that meant as a kid... but now, unfortunately, I know it all too well.

And Sunday's almost gone. Where did the weekend go?

posted by Jennifer at 4/24/2005 07:15:00 PM



3 comments:
Blogger Andrew Butters said...

I played in a last-minute poker game last night and came second. I'm still down $67.50 though because of the speeding ticket I got on the way to the game. Stupid weekend.

4/25/2005 08:10:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

now it's still too early to say i've made a stupid decision. i haven't signed on the dotted line just yet....
-bri

4/25/2005 12:23:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

For the record, I've never said "stupid decision." Just "mixed emotions." ....

4/25/2005 07:04:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.