HOME

Sunday, May 08, 2005

time doesn't wait for me

I'm back... for now. Didja miss me?

Probably not. But I'd like to think you did.

Damn my fragile ego.

I'm still feeling up and down, but more up than down, I'd say. This weekend has been fun. Chef Harry bought me lunch yesterday, and Katherina bought me lunch today. I think they're trying to help fatten me up, and that is fine by me. :^) I also got a motorcyle ride with my friend Darrell last night. We went to a party, and I just might have some photos to share soon. We'll see. Oh, and I finished my painting tonight. I might post some photos of that soon, too.

I'm still keeping busy working almost constantly at the 9 to 5 or on my freelance goodies. In fact, speaking of, I should get back to work. But thank you for helping me procrastinate.

posted by Jennifer at 5/08/2005 07:27:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Piggles

Hottest. Blogger. Ever.

5/09/2005 11:41:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

OH MY GOD, Piggles is the cutest! ::squealing like a girlie girl::

5/10/2005 02:19:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.