HOME

Saturday, June 11, 2005

there's always someone to catch me

Thanks to those who expressed concern after my last cryptic post. I don't want to explain anything on here, but suffice it to say, the issue is mostly cleared up now (for me, anyhow). I'll leave it at that and move on.

It's been a long week.

So, of course my body has decided to join in with the other cosmic forces that are working against me and kick my ass this week with cramps. Goodie! Top that off with a headache today and yesterday, and I'm not a happy camper.

Aren't I just a ray of sunshine?

At least God says he likes me...

posted by Jennifer at 6/11/2005 04:35:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

When you are sad, or raw or edgy.. I really wish I knew why. It's selfish of me, I know.

6/12/2005 10:14:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.