HOME

Saturday, June 25, 2005

breathe, breathe in the air

Maybe you've noticed that I've taken a little break from posting. This has been due entirely to my boundless laziness. Maybe I'll snap out of it soon. Maybe I won't. But, in the meantime, check out my wonderful hubby's weblog to see what we've been up to...

Right now, we're in lovely Northeastern Pennsylvania, and the weather is hot, hot, hot. I've learned to drive a 4-wheeler, and I also successfully prepared corn on the cob. Michael drove a tractor and waded in the pond with his fish buddies. And my father-in-law Joe has gorged himself on chocolate. All in all, a good trip so far. We'll head out for Central Jersey Monday morning, and more adventures are sure to be found there, too.

posted by Jennifer at 6/25/2005 11:22:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Have there been unsuccessful attempts at preparing corn on the cob in the past?

6/29/2005 02:09:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

ha! No. I just normally don't succeed at cooking attempts.

6/29/2005 08:21:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.