HOME

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

it's been a long day coming

I moved to a new office this morning. It was rather spur of the moment, but it worked out well. It's nice to be in a smaller office. I feel unsettled now, though, because I don't have time to really get situated. Time to jump back to work and get crackin' on my deadlines. Moving is really traumatic for someone mildly obsessive-compulsive about organization, especially when someone else moves your stuff. (They got my playbills out of order. How dare they?!)

Otherwise, I'm feeling... well... blegh. It's a combination of the moving and some other stuff. When the weekend gets here, I'll feel better. Maybe I'll even let myself have a drink or two for being so dilligent this week.

::nose back to the grindstone::

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 8/10/2005 02:23:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.