HOME

Monday, August 01, 2005

can't get off of the floor

I'm achy, and I need to stretch, to move around more, to do Yoga at least once a week, to take the stairs up to work now and then, to not be so sedentary. So, what did I do tonight? I vegged in front of the TV. I'm not helping myself.

To give myself a little credit, I have at least been productive the last few days. I've been making progress with my sewing, and I made a new litterbox for the cats (out of a tupperware bin). I'm quite proud of myself, and will post pictures eventually.

Part of me worries that the last few days was just a spell of creative mania, and now I'm going to sink back down into the comfort of laziness. My actions - or lack thereof - tonight show that this might be the case. This is not good.

::goes off to veg on the internet for a while before bed::

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 8/01/2005 08:11:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

heh, you haven't seen lazy till you've seen Butt-Rock Britt reach for the phone with his grabby thing.

TV is bad.

8/01/2005 08:53:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV CREATIVE MANIA! Seriously. so. fun.

8/07/2005 06:46:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.