HOME

Monday, August 08, 2005

gone are the dark clouds that had me black

I've had a rough couple of weeks, but all is well now. Interactions with people can get confusing sometimes, and words and actions have to be chosen wisely.

I remember the leader of the Children's Sermon at church once said something to the effect of, "Words are like toothpaste; once they're out, you can't make them go back in, no matter how hard you try. You're left with a mess to clean up." I think of this from time to time, and I try very hard to choose my words wisely, but still, sometimes I have messes to clean up.

What that toothpaste analogy didn't cover is that words can cause problems when not spoken, too. I've come to the realization that most relationship problems are caused at the very root by the lack of communication. The lack of communication leads to dishonesty, which leads to guilt, which leads to paranoia, which leads to hostility, which leads to a bundle of other things - all of which are not good.

So, I'm communicating again. It's nice.

Moving on to the fun stuff... pictures of the kittens!

DSC04229

DSC04235

DSC04239

DSC04244

DSC04252

DSC04255

DSC04266

DSC04271

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 8/08/2005 05:35:00 PM



4 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

Non-disclosure can be very deceptive and harmful.

I love the kitten pictures.

Cheer up, JenniferWK!

8/08/2005 09:17:00 PM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

that poor orange kitty, you're holding it way up in the air... it must have been terrified!
-b

8/09/2005 09:57:00 AM  



Blogger Chase Edwards Cooper said...

The white kitten with the blue eyes deserves to have his/her own cartoon made about him/her…or better yet his/her own movie.

8/10/2005 12:32:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Kittens rock.

8/10/2005 02:28:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.