HOME

Sunday, August 14, 2005

gosh, oh gee, but I have fun

I've gone and done it again. I've ended up with more work than I can possibly handle. Between my 9 to 5 and my freelance goodies, there is no way humanly possible that I can get all of it done (aside from giving up sleep for two or three days straight). I'll just muddle through it, I suppose.

On the bright side, it gives me a fine reason to procrastinate.

I'm still feeling blegh, and I'm not sure why. I use a lot of "I"s when I write lately, and I'm thinking that's probably because I'm focusing on myself a little too much. Time to take a step out of the Jennifer Bubble.

Maybe that will make me feel better. Or maybe food would help. Or a stiff drink. (Unfortunately, we're pretty much out of food, but we do - ironically - have plenty of liquor.)

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 8/14/2005 07:51:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Might I suggest some Morningstar Better 'n Burgers and some Watermelon Vodka and Pink Lemonade?

8/15/2005 07:48:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

That is a mighty fine suggestion (aside from the watermelon flavored vodka... I hate watermelon and watermelon flavored stuff). Now, if only I could find some time to go to the grocery store.

8/16/2005 07:40:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.