HOME

Sunday, October 30, 2011

we have all the time in the world

October is almost over, and I haven't sewn a thing.  Under normal circumstances, I would be extremely disappointed in myself, but considering that this month and last have been insane (literally, I am doubting my sanity), I think I have done well to have scraped by with getting the necessities taken care of.

Given this, November's resolution came to me today like a car driving out of the fog:

slow down

It is the only thing that makes sense right now.  I can't keep pushing myself just a little further if I can't even keep up with day-to-day life.  So, the first thing to do is stop it with the resolutions, take a deep breath, let my head clear, and go from there.

Wish me luck.  This might be the hardest one yet.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/30/2011 03:03:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.