HOME

Monday, November 06, 2006

she'll be waiting in Istanbul

I thought this was silly, so I'm sharing. Bask in the silliness. (Though I would make a mighty sultry librarian, even if I do say so myself.) ::peers over glasses::

Which Elvgren Pin-Up Girl Are You

Hold Everything!
You're a little quirky, a little different, and you're confident that anyone who has a problem with that will probably be flipping hamburgers while you're running your own multi-national conglomeration.
Take this quiz!
Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/06/2006 01:40:00 PM



3 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

Me:

You like boys a lot, don't you? I would tell you to chill, but with someone as far gone as you, I'm sure it's pointless. If you got it, flaunt it!

I don't 'got it'.. playtex push up bra has it and my hard earned money.

lol!

11/08/2006 12:10:00 AM  



Blogger cait said...

Fast Lass
Look at you, you All-American Girl! Girls want to be you and boys want to date you. You're slightly competitive, but always a winner.

ha!

11/08/2006 10:14:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Funny! You gals are silly. :^)

11/08/2006 02:14:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.