HOME

Sunday, October 15, 2006

hard to find a solar friend

I probably should refrain from reading other people's weblogs. Especially weblogs on MySpace. Ah, well. At least this person has the balls not to set most of his entries to "private."

This is exactly what I cried for days over – still do sometimes – worrying that someone would think of me. And now, it appears (I could be wrong, but I am paranoid enough to highly doubt that I am wrong) that I have been grouped into the category with feminazi bitches.

I'd like to take this opportunity to state that if you are thinking I fall anywhere remotely near this vampiric category, I do not. And, honestly, I doubt many people really do.

There aren't as many remorseless people in the world today as most scorned people would like to think. You are only seeing the tip of the iceberg when you hear about someone else's relationship, and you have to keep in mind that you are unable to see 90% of it, and that percentage can make a huge difference.

The judgment and subsequent condemnation by "friends" like you are part of the reason some people stay in doomed relationships. I know it was certainly a factor in my case. Who are you to judge someone?

Please don't be ignorant. It is unbecoming.

Note: I am not looking for a reaction from the author (or anyone who knows the author) of the excerpt below. I am simply venting.

WHAT the hell? Seriously. I think my ears and mind have had enough. How many times have I heard these stories this year. Man finds girl. They get married. All is swell. She sucks what she needs out of him and ditches him on the street like a used tampon.

Have the mindsets of women today changed so much? I hear women complaining CONSTANTLY about how there are no "nice men" in the world and if they are they are taken. Bullshit. A LOT of us men are nice and caring people but have become numb from the scarring we've recieved at the hands of shitty treatment such as this. What good does it do us? We try to be committed and loyal... only to find out that our wives/girlfriends have been cheating on us for years. We spend endless money just to see our other smile then have our egos destroyed b/c we don't make enough money to spend on the nicer things in life. We have childern together but when battlelines are crossed we find ourselves in court battles with all odds against us b/c we're men.

I'd like to point out... while I am on a rant here... I love women. I really do. I don't view all women as "little ms queen pristines" but I got to tell you, a lot of you really don't do your "fairer(?)" sex any favors. Manipulative, deceitful and downright cruel without forthought that what your doing may be what you want but it's completely irrational. And... when we point it out to you... WE, MEN, are the assholes.

Feminism is great and has been a wonderful step for BOTH sexes but I'm worried that this mindset is developing into an out of control monster. What I'm seeing is some screwed up form of accepted female cheuvanism. And it's SWEEEPING the nation. Hey ladies... it's ok to walk all over a man. He did it to you in 60s and prior. Hey ladies... it's ok to suck him dry of all of his worldly possessions. He can get over it b/c he has no taste. Hey ladies... it's ok to suddenly backout of concrete dreams the two of you have made together without remorse for his feelings.

Like I said... this isn't aimed at all women. I have friends who are dating the most WONDERFUL ladies in the world. I'm dating again and seeing a truely great person. These -women- really restore my faith in the opposite sex, in spite of the growing and overwelming numbers of bloody hatchet wounds that wander this planet.

The point of this little rant is just frustration over what I'm seeing as real problem with people today. It's become "acceptable" to screw people over and take pride in it. "Hey Betty! How many men have YOU left crying in a fetal postion?" "I honeslty lost count a few months ago, Norma, after I found a sugar daddy to take of me. As long as I give him sex I can take anything I want."

Cunts.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/15/2006 08:41:00 AM



8 comments:
Blogger Irvin Calicut said...

hai
so its not going well ha !

just keep it kool and u will find every thing going in favour of u ! ok

any way i liked ur blog ! i dont know if it is ur languange or your accent !

best of luck keep it up !

if ur interested in travel do visit my blog www.irvincalicut.blogspot.com

10/15/2006 11:24:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy's a total mysogynist. No amount of "feminism is great" and "I love women" platitudes can hide that his rant about "certain" women ends with the C-word.

It's like he's talking about being mugged by a black guy, then saying "some of my best friends are black" and "I love hip-hop", and ending with "F*ckin' n*ggers". Despite words to the contrary, he's still clearly a rascist.

If it wasn't you, he'd have found another woman to excuse his bile-spewing. Your situation just happened to have popped its head out of the warren at the wrong time.

Pay no mind, Jen - pay no mind.

10/16/2006 06:56:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Excellent point, B.

I am probably just being paranoid, anyhow. It is obviously a more recent situation that is the main focus of his spewing, anyhow. It still crept under my skin a bit, though, since these words were coming from someone I once considered a friend.

But friends come and go. And this one has obviously gone.

10/16/2006 09:53:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I'm with B. (I usually am. Curse our conjoined thought processes!)

Don't shed another tear over hateful screeds like this. Your emotions are far too valuable to be diverted to ill-concieved rants like that. The people who write stuff like this are life's bottom feeders, or, if we're lucky, life's roadkill.

(And, yes, I may have disappeared from the blogosphere, but I'm always somewhere around the corner, reading away and checking up on things. Keep you chin up and stay happy.)

Sending good vibes across the Atlantic,
ANTHONY

10/17/2006 08:48:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

AKA! Thanks for the good vibes.

I'm trying to move along, but I've still got a little of that gum on the bottom of my shoe that still sticks a bit when I take a step. It'll wear off in a bit.

10/17/2006 09:13:00 AM  



Blogger cait said...

i failed to see the connection between a bad relationship and feminism. its a nicely packaged scapgoat for the author, though. and i like how the entire post is completely devoid of any personal (or male) responsibility. i suppose he missed the irony in his rant, would a "good guy" honestly believe this drivel? really jen, don't sweat this, this person is not you, its a voodoo doll the author created to take out his own irrational frustrations.

10/17/2006 09:19:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks, Cait. I agree. *sigh*

10/17/2006 03:32:00 PM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/17/2006 05:55:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.