HOME

Thursday, October 05, 2006

did it again

He did it again. With improved aim and precision.

While normally, I would be proud of O'Malley for demonstrating the ability to learn and improve, I am instead irritated by the fact that I was forced out of the bed and onto the couch at 6:50 a.m. by water being spilled on me.

I noticed the glass of water there last night, and I thought, "surely it was just a fluke that he knocked it over on me yesterday morning." In human terms this is called the benefit of a doubt. In cat terms, this is called gullibility.

And now he wants to snuggle. Go figure.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/05/2006 07:58:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

"In human terms this is called the benefit of a doubt. In cat terms, this is called gullibility."

LOL!! Right you are. Right you are.

10/05/2006 10:04:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

Missing my Jennifer fix.

Need another quiz?

Mini one.. as an option..

1. Most vengeful thing you ever did as a child.
2. Meanest friend you ever had as a child.
3. Nicest thing you ever did as a child.
4. Nicest friend you ever had as a child.
5. The meanest thing and nicest thing you do for/to your self now that you are grown.

See? Simple ones. :)

10/08/2006 12:22:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.