HOME

Thursday, September 28, 2006

won't let the creeping ivy

I've had a very productive week so far. And now I'm worn out. Tuckered. Caput.

And I have more to do still.

So, I'm turning to my old friend, procrastination. I'm sure you've met before. You're probably good friends with him as well. Or perhaps archenemies.

My hormones are kicking me in the can today.

I had a passing thought the other day about the nature of marketing. I thought I should write a post about it. And then, the thought passed. And I can't recall it. This happens to me a lot.

I had a thought that stuck with me yesterday about the lack of anonymity on my weblog. I've decided not to be concerned about it. I realized when I made this little weblog that it was like walking into a big room full of other people talking and seeing who felt like listening and saying hello. Since I'm not a big mingler, I figured that some of my friends would find me and say hi. It's the people who know me who don't consider me a friend that I am concerned about. But, alas, I knew I'd be speaking my mind in a big room full of other people, so I need to move on with my life.

I'm not going to be childish and make my posts private like a MySpace blog.

I am, however, going to be childish in other ways. Like playing on swingsets and jungle gyms. And sliding down plastic twisty slides and chasing Darrell around trying to zap him with a static discharge. That kind of childish is fun.

My right wrist has been hurting lately. It makes it difficult to use the trackball.

My dreams have been very vivid lately. However, I won't bore you with any of them.

There's someone I've been thinking of calling. But I feel strange about it. I still hold onto some hope that things will pass and clear.

I should get back to work now.

Or, I could go check the mail and dilly-dally a bit more...

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 9/28/2006 12:05:00 PM



4 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should post about your dreams. They've been pretty darned entertaining. (By the way, the big guys in the fields are Harvest Golems, and the bad guys that were chasing you are Defias.)

It's the zapping season. Now that it's cooling a bit, static electricity is easy to come by. Know where there's a good slide?

9/28/2006 02:09:00 PM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

I had a love/hate relationship with procrastination.

Now, he's a distant old flame and I don't miss my addiction to what we had.

But, every once in a while when my new healthy romance with determined, expedient motivation, I miss procrastination a little.

9/30/2006 04:23:00 PM  



Blogger Girlplustwo said...

teeter totters are good too.

i think you should post about your dreams....you've got a lot of good stuff to say. glad i found your blog.

10/01/2006 10:59:00 PM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the word "archenemies" and said in my head: "arkineemees?"

Like when Raymond thought "stomachache" was pronounces "stomar-cha-cha".

Cuiruous is the ditsacne beweten pecreptoin adn reatliy.

10/02/2006 12:17:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.