HOME

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

nowhere to be seen

I haven't written much here lately. It's a combination of factors, none of which are very interesting or important. Things just add up to no weblog entries sometimes. If you have one or have had one in the past, you know what I mean, I'm certain.

To catch up, here's a brief overview of what's happened lately. A month (or so) in the life of Jennifer.

We met my parents' new puppy this past weekend. She was very wiggly and cute and has little floppy years. She made me squeak. With delight. And with pain when she bit me.

I got to see a lot of my brother this weekend. It was good to see him. I'm mighty fond my brother. Now that he's 27 and I'm 25. These things take time, I suppose.

I'm still taking my photo a day, but I haven't posted them all in a while. I'll probably play catch up at some point this week or this weekend. We'll see. It'll all be over Monday. I can't say I'll be sad about it.

The cats missed us this weekend. Kitty Maow greeted us with zoomage. Malley greeted us with demanding to have Tuna Time. And Osiris greeted us with love and flatulence.

I'm doing well with work. Keeping busy and enjoying myself. Most of the time. I had a mini breakdown session last week, but I think it was the bad timing of a problem on a project and hormones. That's what I'm going to blame it on, at least.

I still want a Pomeranian. And a nibbly goat. And a Bassett Hound. And a bunny. I will name them, respectively, Pickles, Nibbly Goat, Floppy Dog, and I'm not sure of a name for the bunny yet. Maybe Pickles for the bunny, too.

I won Christa's little contest last week, and she sent me some beaded butterfly barrettes that rock. I took one of my photo a day pictures with them on... will post later (when I play catch up on the other weblog). But, trust me, they're really cute.

For my birthday, my mom bought me a bunch of beading stuff and a book on how to make beaded flowers. I'm looking forward to trying it. I've always wanted to make stuff like that.

Kathy and I have been working on drawing Darrell's viola for about 3 Thursdays now. She finished hers this past Thursday, but I need to finish mine soon. We'll see.

Speaking of Kathy, we're Taco Tuesdaying today. So I should get some work done before I have to leave for lunch, eh?

Thank you, Penny for noting my silence here and urging me to update. It helps to know someone cares whether I write here or not.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 9/05/2006 08:32:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks, DJS. :^) I just need a little pressure sometimes, I s'pose, or I'll drift off into cyberspace la-la land. I'm easily distracted.

9/06/2006 07:52:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, your life seems interesting!

Peace and Love!

Dominic Ebacher
ebacherdom.blogspot.com

9/09/2006 05:42:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.