HOME

Monday, July 31, 2006

my life is filled

I've been neglecting my beautiful little weblog. This is due to a combination of factors:

1. I've been working a lot lately. And my working lately has involved typing. Lots of typing. Though, I have encountered a few perks from this:
a. My typing's getting much faster.
b. I know way more than the average person should ever know about periodontal procedures, surgical risks and benefits, dental terms, the management of a periodontist's office, etc.
c. Since most of what I've been typing has been an office form or something that's laid out in an outline format, I'm becoming proficient in Microsoft Word.
d. Since most of what I've been typing has been laid out in outline format, I've been organizing my thoughts in outline format. I just laid this out in outline format. Dear god, kill me now.

2. I haven't been feelin' it. I just don't have much to say right now. No offense to whoever might be reading this, but if we were having dinner or talking on the phone right now, there would probably be a profusion of awkward silences, unless you wanted to run the conversation, because I've just been out of anything to talk about.

So, there you have it. I'll post again one of these days once I feel inspired. Until then, I won't waste your time.

Hope the summertime's treating you well!

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 7/31/2006 08:33:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger tiara said...

Jennifer,
What is it that you're doing for a periodontal office? Are you doing medical transcription?

I'm in the dental field, and work with general dentists and sometimes periodontists. I'm thinking about changing my career because my arms are giving out on me (I do regular cleanings and also periodontal scaling and root planings). I would love to do something still related to dental, but not abuse my arms any longer!!!!
Hope your summer is going well. It's HOT!!
Take Care,
Erin

8/02/2006 05:31:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Erin - I've been doing an identity package for a Periodontal office that opened recently. So, before the office opened, they needed forms (HR handbook, miscellaneous office forms, stuff the patients fill out, etc.) typed up and laid out nicely. Hope summer's being nice to you... and I hope you're getting lots of Pool Time in your nice new pool!

8/06/2006 05:01:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.