HOME

Thursday, July 20, 2006

why can't I paint you?

Pictures from this past weekend in Chattanooga, TN / Scottsboro, AL / Soddy-Daisy, TN:*

Day308 JennandKitty KittyonbackBW Kittyonback
Kittychinrub camoKitty Berthastree pinetree
Darrellatreunion Darrelltoes fieldinScottsboro fieldinScottsboro2
Memawshouse hydrangeas1 hydrangeas2 moth
JennDarrellflare Jennlightflare JennandSmokey Tiger
Smokeystanding Smokey Day309 Lily

*Darrell took the photos of: me and the stray kitten in AL, the field in AL, the pictures around Memaw's house, the one of his surrealistic toes, the one of me doing the Chicken Dance, me and Smokey, and the ones with the nifty light flares (in other words, most of them).

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 7/20/2006 06:22:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks. :^) Darrell was sneaky and made a video clip instead of taking a picture, but I can't figure a way of posting it. It's for the best. I just took a screenshot and called it done.

7/25/2006 08:10:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.