HOME

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I just can't hide it

Tonight's the night Kathy and I are starting our weekly Drawing Night. I'm very excited about it. I think it will be lots of fun.

And tomorrow, Darrell and I are going to Chattanooga on the Shadow. I miss the Shadow. I'm looking forward to Bike Time.

And Saturday, Darrell, my dad, my brother, my uncle Eddie, and several others are hopping on our bikes to ride up to Knoxville for the Honda Hoot. How exciting!

I can hardly contain myself. :^)

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 6/22/2006 01:34:00 PM



3 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bike Time
Yum.

6/23/2006 05:20:00 AM  



Blogger SuperP. said...

Like.. a pedal bike? Or, a crotch-rocket?

You surprise me all the time, girl. I love it.

6/24/2006 10:45:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

More like cruiser bikes. Darrell has a Honda Shadow, my dad's got a Honda Valkyrie, Uncle Eddie's got a '72 Honda 750... my brother has a crotch rocket, though (Suzuki Bandit).

Pictures are posted now...

6/27/2006 09:24:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.