HOME

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

whatever and ever amen

I'm procrastinating.

I need to be:
--- working on indexing with InDesign
--- digging outside to lay crossties
--- taking a shower and/or bath
--- laying out in the sun (requires prior shower and/or bath)
--- cleaning out the litter box
--- scanning photos for a personal project (possibly coming soon)
--- registering my car for TN plates

Okay. Now. Let's see how much of it I actually get done. I'll update later. If anyone would like to place bets, feel free...

***UPDATE***

I actually was a bit constructive, after all.

I can mark the following off my list:
--- digging outside to lay crossties
--- cleaning out the litter box

And instead of doing the other things, I:
--- sorted through a box of stuff
--- updated my web page (and kind of broke it)

Ah, well. That's still better than just sitting on my ass all day.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 6/13/2006 08:29:00 AM



3 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work - we should talk.

6/14/2006 03:42:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Certainly. I'm always up for some b ollaboration. :^)

6/14/2006 07:51:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

My litter box keeps getting out of hand. I think I need to set some sort of appointment reminder on the computer so I'll remember to clean it. ha! If I continue cleaning only when I can smell it out in the hallway, it's gonna get WAY out of hand...

Sun time is good. Unfortunately, it's almost too hot for it now. I need a kiddie pool to float in.

6/20/2006 09:12:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.