HOME

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

whatever and ever amen

I'm procrastinating.

I need to be:
--- working on indexing with InDesign
--- digging outside to lay crossties
--- taking a shower and/or bath
--- laying out in the sun (requires prior shower and/or bath)
--- cleaning out the litter box
--- scanning photos for a personal project (possibly coming soon)
--- registering my car for TN plates

Okay. Now. Let's see how much of it I actually get done. I'll update later. If anyone would like to place bets, feel free...

***UPDATE***

I actually was a bit constructive, after all.

I can mark the following off my list:
--- digging outside to lay crossties
--- cleaning out the litter box

And instead of doing the other things, I:
--- sorted through a box of stuff
--- updated my web page (and kind of broke it)

Ah, well. That's still better than just sitting on my ass all day.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 6/13/2006 08:29:00 AM



4 comments:
Anonymous b ollaboration said...

Nice work - we should talk.

6/14/2006 03:42:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Certainly. I'm always up for some b ollaboration. :^)

6/14/2006 07:51:00 AM  



Blogger just me said...

Yay for not sitting on your ass all day!! :) Digging for the crossties isn't easy work, so you should feel very accomplished. Isn't it funny how something as mundane as cleaning out the litter box makes you feel as if you got something done? I'm the same way! I'm like "WooHoo, I cleaned the litter box!"

You should get out and lay in the sun though. It's so relaxing, and you need some "you" time.

6/15/2006 04:55:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

My litter box keeps getting out of hand. I think I need to set some sort of appointment reminder on the computer so I'll remember to clean it. ha! If I continue cleaning only when I can smell it out in the hallway, it's gonna get WAY out of hand...

Sun time is good. Unfortunately, it's almost too hot for it now. I need a kiddie pool to float in.

6/20/2006 09:12:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.