HOME

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

pretty and witty and gay

Tonight, I thought of buffing my fingernails after dinner. I decided instead to make a weblog entry. Though, I don't have anything of real interest to say. I've gotten so out of the habit of posting that I figure I should make myself say something.

Something.

There.

All I can do is think about shiny, buffed fingernails... so I think I'm going to go buff my nails anyway. :^)

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 9/06/2006 09:21:00 PM



1 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

Wow. You do need material.

lol

Okay. I'm starting one of those tag questionairres and I'm starting with you.

Well, hey, they have to start somewhere.

1. What is the most memorable scene you've ever wished you had your camera for and didn't?

2. What is the most memorable photograph you do have (yours or otherwise) and why?

3. What is your favorite color to paint your toenails and how does it make you feel?

4. When do you remember becoming self-aware?

5. What is your favorite memory or trait involving your mother?

6. What is your favorite memory or trait involving your father?

7. Has there ever been a regretable statement uttered by your own mouth which you still wish you could take back and reword?

8. If you had your own country, what would you call it, what would the flag look like and would it be mostly land-locked or ocean-side.

9. What would you like to name your boychild, girlchild and/or horse.

10. Is there a quote that comes to mind or a book that you reread or a movie that you watch when you are feeling blue that helps turn you orange and red again?

9/07/2006 05:45:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.