HOME

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the rain is gone

Clarifications regarding the previous post:
--- The statement "I probably should refrain from reading other people's weblogs" means exactly that. I am acknowledging the fact that I agree with your opinion before you even had to go through the trouble of sharing it. ("Don't like my posts? Don't come knocking.")
--- The "At least this person has the balls not to set most of his entries to 'private'" statement was a statement of the obvious, merely that. It's a pet peeve of mine when people set entries to "private" on MySpace. I think it's silliness. So, it was a statement meant to praise, not to admonish. (I'm not sure how that got misconstrued.)
--- "How long has it been? Does it really matter? MOVE ON." My apologies are extended for not being able to move along wordlessly and without guilt within the time frame you have allotted.
--- I been (probably wisely) advised by my ex-husband not to contact any of his friends. So I have (probably wisely) respected his wishes.
--- I realize now it was my own paranoia and guilt that led me to believe I could possibly be included in the previous entry. Live and learn, eh? Live and learn.
--- I will not link to the MySpace page in question, because I have no intentions to cause any further drama.
--- Please take your own advice and move along. Don't like my posts? You know the drill...

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/17/2006 08:42:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.