HOME

Monday, September 12, 2005

take on me

In honor of my 25th year of existence, I'm thinking of doing a 365-day daily photo blog. The only thing that's holding me back from certainly saying I'll do it is the fact that I'm lazy, and will - realistically - probably miss a few days. And I hate to commit to something when I'm not 100% certain I can do it.

However, I do enjoy these sorts of photo projects. Like this one. This might just be due to my slight voyeuristic streak, though.

***ANOTHER UPDATE***
Okay, so I'm big on after-the-fact updates lately. I started the 365 Days of Jennifer W.K. weblog. I'm very excited about it. I'm also drunk on tequila. It's a wonder I can actually type right now. Go figure. :^)

***YET ANOTHER UPDATE***
Today was nice. My parents remembered my birthday, and my coworkers took note of it, too. I got a white rose (my favorite color of roses) wrapped in orange paper with a yellow ribbon from Lori and an assorted bag of Lindt truffles from the IT fellows. Plus, Amanda made me a cake, and Michael took me out to lunch. Then, I got home, and Michael had made me dinner and invited people over. It was nice little happy birthday with tequila and veggie tacos for all. I'm happy. And intoxicated. And happy. Oh, I said that already.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 9/12/2005 03:57:00 PM



8 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

I hope it was a great day!

Sorry I only found out today! Time zones and all!

9/12/2005 11:26:00 PM  



Blogger Nick said...

Happy Birthday. 25 is a good age. Stay put.

9/13/2005 03:54:00 AM  



Blogger Shannon said...

here via radmaddog, happy birthday! you could do a 300 day blog :)

9/13/2005 11:44:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks to all for the birthday greetings! :^)

9/13/2005 02:35:00 PM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Daily Self Portrait link! Ha. I was SO lazy with that. I tried to do every day... but I ended up missing quite a lot... But I still do miss the daily Polaroid iZone fun. Good luck keeping up with your project!

9/13/2005 03:02:00 PM  



Blogger Eric said...

Happy Birthday. Just found your site from BlogFart and the rumors are true, the site rocks!

9/13/2005 10:24:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I think it's mostly coming from the Most Bangable Blog Babes List link. Either that, or it's early results from that naked billboard I posted a couple days ago...

9/14/2005 06:17:00 PM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

I thought that was you... ;)

I said happy birthday on another post, but since everyone else said it here, happy birthday :)

9/16/2005 05:51:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.