HOME

Saturday, September 10, 2005

here's to days gone by

Looking back on my past weblog entries from one year ago, I'm realizing that I'm very dull. It's probably a good thing I forgot my own blogging anniversary, because it really isn't anything special at all. ::move along, move along, nothing to see here::

Michael, Kristine, Carrie, and I went to the Mötley Crüe show tonight, and it was crazy fun. I saw lots of booze and boobies, and basked in the rock 'n' roll goodness. Kristine teased my hair up really big, too, and did my make-up all '80s-style. I was a black hair metal goddess. ha! I'll post pictures soon. You really won't believe it till you see it. Our hair was defying gravity.

***UPDATE***
Pictures! Kristine, Michael, and me, me, me, and a group shot for good measure.

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 9/10/2005 10:49:00 PM



3 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

But Kristine said I was a black metal goddess. ::pouts::

9/11/2005 07:54:00 AM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

I don't think black metal goddess is something you'd want to be anyway. look here.

And Happy Birthday!!! ::cakeandicecream[w/odairy]::

9/12/2005 12:27:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Okay, Hair Metal Goddess, it is. I don't wanna be like those kids. :^)

And thanks for the birthday greetings! I'm 1/4 of a century now. I'm very pleased.

9/12/2005 01:44:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.