HOME

Saturday, September 10, 2005

one potato, two potato...

My potato drawing is DONE. I'm happy about it. Take a look, if you'd like.

I also took some photos of Conan the Pug Thursday night. Two of them are posted here and here.

Otherwise, the week has been uneventful, for the most part. I got a new intern at work, I finished my potato drawing, I played with Conan, and I visited with Katherina and her Michael. Tonight is the Mötley Crüe concert. Next week, we might be making a road trip down to Memphis for the Thor show.

Apparently, I missed my own 1-year blogging anniversary. It was August 28th. Oh, well. I've never been big on celebrating special occasions, anyway. However, I did make #2 on the Most Bangable Blog Babes List. Now that, my friends, is a cause for celebration.

It's 1:32 p.m., and I'm still in my pajamas. I haven't eaten anything. I need to get dressed. I need a shower. And I need to eat. I guess it's about time to get a move on, eh?

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 9/10/2005 11:29:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.