HOME

Monday, April 07, 2008

where my thought's escaping

I write more when I'm alone.

Darrell's working the Opera this week. So, I get some time to myself. And I think. And I mull. And I get headaches. And I procrastinate sometimes. I do get some things done, but not the things I probably should be getting done.

My head hurts again.

I think I'm addicted to coffee.

I need to do taxes.

I have no theatre date for tomorrow.

The "Star Performer" at work for March was... me.

All I want to do is look at pictures of my new iris bed. Over and over.

Why do I feel like a failure sometimes when I know I'm not?

I got a card in the mail today, and it made me cry.

I think the cats are ignoring me.

I need a vacation.

Seriously.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 4/07/2008 06:40:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.