HOME

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

rock crushes scissors

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Jennifer
Birthday: September 12th
Birthplace: Chattanooga, TN
Current Location: Nashville, TN
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: brown
Height: 5' 9"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right, mostly
Your Heritage: mutt
The Shoes You Wore Today: black and lavendar Reeboks
Your Weakness: kitty cats and chocolate
Your Fears: flying and/or hopping insects, people
Your Perfect Pizza: soy cheese, mushrooms, black olives
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: purchase a house, possibly
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: :^)
Thoughts First Waking Up: blegh.
Your Best Physical Feature: I'm rather fond of my pinkie fingers. Though, I would cut one of them off to dodge the draft, if need be.
Your Bedtime: usually, between 10 and midnight
Your Most Missed Memory: I forgot it already.
Pepsi or Coke: Both make me burpy.
MacDonalds or Burger King: Eeew.
Single or Group Dates: either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: either
Chocolate or Vanilla: Mmmm... chocolate... ::drools::
Cappuccino or Coffee: either
Do you Smoke: casually
Do you Swear: moderately
Do you Sing: sometimes
Do you Shower Daily: ha! Yeah, right.
Have you Been in Love: I have.
Do you want to go to College: done already, possibly will do more
Do you want to get Married: done already, possibly will do again
Do you belive in yourself: sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness: yes, if I don't sit in the front seat of the car, and if I read or write while on a hilly/curvy road
Do you think you are Attractive: upon occasion
Are you a Health Freak: Does junk food vegetarian count?
Do you get along with your Parents: They rock.
Do you like Thunderstorms: when I don't need to go out in them
Do you play an Instrument: I attempted piano once.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: I haven't.
In the past month have you Smoked: a bit
In the past month have you been on Drugs: aside from the hydrocodone for my testy ovaries last month, no
In the past month have you gone on a Date: um, not really
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yes, to buy birthday gifts
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no, but I would have if any were in my sight
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: no, but I wish I had... mmm... veggie sushi...
In the past month have you been on Stage: I haven't.
In the past month have you been Dumped: no, thankfully
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: ha! It's a tit bit nipply for that, eh?
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: I haven't.
Ever been Drunk: um, yes
Ever been called a Tease: possibly
Ever been Beaten up: sort of
Ever Shoplifted: not that I recall
How do you want to Die: happily
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: a crazy cat lady
What country would you most like to Visit: I'd like to go back to Italy.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: blue
Favourite Hair Color: red
Short or Long Hair: either
Height: somewhere in the vicinity of my height
Weight: whatever suits the frame
Best Clothing Style: anything with cat hair on it
Number of Drugs I have taken: I've killed a few too many brain cells to remember.
Number of CDs I own: quite a few
Number of Piercings: 14
Number of Tattoos: 3
Number of things in my Past I Regret: I have my regrets, but I'm happy here and now.
TAKE THIS SURVEY.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 2/07/2007 10:53:00 AM



1 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

When you said:

"tit bit nipply for that, eh?",

Did you mean:

"tad bit nipply for that, eh?"

or

"bit tit nippy for that, eh?"

?

lol!

2/13/2007 07:11:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.