HOME

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

taking and giving my day by day

I've been quiet here.

It's all a little overwhelming these days. The move, the work hunting, the trip-planning, and my father-in-law is having surgery tomorrow. It's a lot to think about.

Sitting would be nice. Just sitting. Sitting with an afghan and a warm, snuggly cat... staring at the wall or reading a book with some nice, relaxing 40s music playing. That would be mighty nice.

I'm pooped.

Today, I'll probably finish the book I'm reading. It's Cat Seeing Double. My mother loaned it to me along with Cat Fear No Evil. She figured I'd like them, because they have talking cats. I'm not really enjoying them, though... but I feel compelled to read them, since she let me borrow them.

Since the move, I've also read The Twelfth Card. It was a crime thriller, and it gave me nightmares. My favorite of the books I've read since the move is On A Pale Horse. It's really more my speed.

So, there you have it. I've had my nose poked in a book for the month of February. Hopefully, I'll actually start working at some point this month. I'm getting stir-crazy.

I need to make something pretty, dammit.

Speaking of pretty, here's my pretty boys: OsirisOMalleyinchair2 OsirisOMalleyinchair

Labels: , , ,

posted by Jennifer at 2/28/2006 10:57:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.