HOME

Sunday, January 15, 2006

ooooh that smell...

I stink like a karaoke dive bar. I suppose that's because I've been at Larry's tonight for three hours.

Michael did "Ziggy Stardust" spot-on like always. Jesse rocked out with "Rainbow in the Dark." Josh aptly decyphered the glitchy lyrics of "Yankee Rose." Ben gave it his all on "Creep." Scruggster was a "Juke Box Hero." Crap, I can't remember what song Bristow did, but it was awesome. Ward stuck it to the man with his personalized version of "We're Not Gonna Take It." And I'm glad I stayed for Steve King's rendition of "Whole Lotta Rosie."

I'll miss you guys.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 1/15/2006 10:45:00 PM



3 comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...

I was pooped. You're lucky I was there for as long as I was. And I'm pooped right now.

You know, I could just get up and go in the living room and tell you this instead of typing out a comment.

I'm such a dork.

1/16/2006 09:49:00 PM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

please tell me recordings were made.

1/17/2006 04:18:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

No recordings, plus I forgot the camera. Other photos were taken, though, so maybe some will crop up at some point.

1/17/2006 08:34:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.