HOME

Sunday, January 15, 2006

ooooh that smell...

I stink like a karaoke dive bar. I suppose that's because I've been at Larry's tonight for three hours.

Michael did "Ziggy Stardust" spot-on like always. Jesse rocked out with "Rainbow in the Dark." Josh aptly decyphered the glitchy lyrics of "Yankee Rose." Ben gave it his all on "Creep." Scruggster was a "Juke Box Hero." Crap, I can't remember what song Bristow did, but it was awesome. Ward stuck it to the man with his personalized version of "We're Not Gonna Take It." And I'm glad I stayed for Steve King's rendition of "Whole Lotta Rosie."

I'll miss you guys.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 1/15/2006 10:45:00 PM



4 comments:
Blogger The Kraken said...

I just wish you could have stuck around for my channeling of Ace Frehley's angelic voice for "New York Groove", the finale of the night. "I'm back. Back in the New York groove." I said a few kind words to everyone before I started the song. It was very touching. Then, after the song, Bristow said some kind words to me. Then some fat chicks dedicated "The Boy From New York City" to me. That wasn't touching (thank God).

1/16/2006 12:36:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

I was pooped. You're lucky I was there for as long as I was. And I'm pooped right now.

You know, I could just get up and go in the living room and tell you this instead of typing out a comment.

I'm such a dork.

1/16/2006 09:49:00 PM  



Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

please tell me recordings were made.

1/17/2006 04:18:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

No recordings, plus I forgot the camera. Other photos were taken, though, so maybe some will crop up at some point.

1/17/2006 08:34:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.