HOME

Sunday, September 18, 2005

live like you’re on vacation

Today, I went on a motorcycle ride with my Bike Buddy Darrell. It was a great day for it, and we got to see a chipmunk, a squirrel, two deer, and several humans and dogs along the way. Plus, I got an acorn. I also got a jolt when I zoned out and almost fell off the bike. ha!

Later, Michael and I made an excursion to the GoodWill store, and we successfully procured t-shirts for his rock 'n' roll movie. It's going to be great. The beat kicks you in the head, all right! Yeah! Gonna get so crazy night! M! Z! A!

Then, we went to the grocery store. It did not rock.

Enough about me. Let's hear about you. How was your day? How'd you get here? I'm slightly amused by the large amounts of people who find me via a Google Image Search for "Hot Girl" or "Hot Girl-on-Girl Action," due to the photo from this past New Year's Eve party. That photo has over 9,700 views on my Flickr account. And there's not even any nudity. Go figure.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 9/18/2005 07:45:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.