HOME

Friday, October 03, 2008

the future's not ours to see

September 6 – We rode the Dragon's Tail.

September 7 – We saw Ben Folds.

September 12 – I turned 28 (and Ben Folds turned 42.)

September 17 – My mother was hospitalized.

September 19 – My mother had a colonoscopy.

September 22 – My mother had a colectomy and a stint placed in her ureter, as she was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer.

September 23 – I cried for a day at work.

September 24 – I began to stop crying and put myself to work in Chattanooga, helping Father put away laundry. We saw The Swell Season.

September 26-28 – We worked on getting my parents' house ready for my mother to come home.

September 30 – My mother got to come home from the hospital.

October 1 – My mother had a bad day.

October 2 – A better day for Mother today.

One day at a time, right?

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/03/2008 07:36:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.