HOME

Friday, May 30, 2008

this cloud that's over me

It's depressing as hell when I find myself sitting in complete silence with my fingertips pressed firmly against the center of my forehead, thinking of everything I should be doing at the moment, but not wanting to do any of them.

Thinking of how I just want everything to calm down and go back to "normal," whatever that is. I'm not sure I know; I'm not sure things have ever been normal, or if I really want things that way. I just want peace.

All that being said, things are pretty damn good. It's kind of like one of my favorite lyrics, "I wish I never saw the sunshine... then maybe I wouldn't mind the rain." I want the sunshine. So to speak.

And then, I'd probably complain that it's too friggin' hot. If that's possible for me and my cold-natured self.

Whatever that means.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 5/30/2008 07:15:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.