HOME

Friday, March 23, 2007

in the sycamore tree

I hope everyone is enjoying Spring! It's sunny and about 80ยบ here in Nashville. And I'm loving it.

Work has been keeping my idle mind from becoming anyone's workshop but my own... and I'm loving that, too. I have several irons on the fire now. Plus, tonight, Darrell and I are going to see Tennessee Rep's production of Intimate Apparel. Tomorrow, I'll go to Yoga class, and then I'm heading to Chattanooga to help some friends of mine move to a new place.

I'm such a busy little bee, aren't I? I guess Springtime is the right time for bees to frolic, eh?

My brain is so saturated. It's a wonder I can even form a complete sentence...

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 3/23/2007 02:58:00 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.