HOME

Friday, February 16, 2007

tomorrow may rain

I seem to have misplaced my motivation again. That pesky thing is just so small, it keeps getting lost. I'm going to have to tie it around my neck or something to keep track of it.

Newness with me:

--- My first Valentine's Day with Darrell was excellent. There was chocolate and pretty peach roses and drunken Yahtzee and lots of love. And I got 5 Yahtzees in 5 games. ::beams with pride::

--- Kathy and I have started drawing in color with pastels. I'm digging it, and I think she's picking it up very quickly. It's a totally different animal than charcoal. I'll eventually post pictures. Eventually.

--- I've been playing WarCraft (aka: WarCrack). My little mage, Miercoles, is now level 33. And she's so cute!

--- Last weekend, Darrell and I went to Chattanooga to see my parents. Saturday was their 34th wedding anniversary, so we got together with my brother and went out to dinner. It was lots of fun.

--- Tomorrow, I'm going to a Yoga class, the theatre, and then to a wedding. What a day.

--- I have lots of work to do, but I'm procrastinating.

So, that's been the month so far in a nutshell. Since Darrell's surgery, everything has been getting better and better, including Darrell's leg. Hopefully, life will be grand by March. Not that it's not grand already.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 2/16/2007 10:41:00 AM



2 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

You sound like you are dating the perfect man! Seriously!

Is there anything not perfect about that guy?

:)

2/21/2007 08:21:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

He is perfect for me. I'm a lucky girl. :^)

2/22/2007 07:23:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.