HOME

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I go through all this

I'm having a rough week. Thank you guys for your pleasantries. I do appreciate it.

Bear with me, and I might be able to make a semi-intelligible post.

As one who has never experienced the trauma of unintended sleeplessness until recently, I'm not enjoying it. Even when I've been surrounded by total chaos, pain, and sadness, I've still been able to lay my exhausted body down to sleep for hours on end.

But since Sunday night, I've been having trouble. Granted, I drank too much coffee on Sunday, but still, I just couldn't sleep. Monday wasn't much better. Today, I woke up at 5:30 a.m.

Granted, too, I've been upset. Words crawl under my skin, lay eggs, and they're hatching now into sadness. Hopefully, I can terminate them before they reach maturity and proliferate.

I should be working. I should be making/ordering Christmas presents. I should be raking and bagging leaves. I should be doing something constructive. I should be sleeping. And all I'm doing is sitting here talking about it.

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer at 11/08/2006 02:03:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

Jennifer, "Words crawl under my skin, (and) lay eggs...", too.

I love this.

I love it. That happens to me all the time.

I hope you feel better, soon.

11/11/2006 11:19:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Jen.

11/12/2006 04:58:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.