HOME

Friday, March 31, 2006

a long row to hoe

Nothing cures a case of quality blogging procrastination like a silly survey thingy (borrowed from my buddy Jack):

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'9"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope.

3. Do you own a gun?
No, I'd probably hurt myself with it.

4. Do you have a pet(s)?
Three cats... recently also had a tortoise and a snake.

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
I get nervous before meeting anybody I haven't met before.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Mmm... veggie dogs... ::drools::

7.What's your favorite Christmas song?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman is fun.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Soy milk or water.

9. Do you do push-ups?
ha! I probably couldn't do one if I tried.

10 Are you a vegetarian?
Indeed, I am. Quasi-vegan, in fact.

12. Do you like painkillers?
When I need them, they are a beautiful thing.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. ;^)

14. Do you own a knife?
Nope.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
No, my attention span is uncommonly long.

16. Birthday?
The day after 9/11. Fun.

Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. I like this song that's playing.
2. I'm being distracted.
3. Ooh, I like this song, too.

Name three things you bought recently:
1. Stamps
2. Kitty claw clipping
3. Um, does swapping a picture frame at the store count?

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
1. Water
2. Soy Milk
3. Chocolate Soy Milk
4. Cherry Kool-Aid
5. Vodka :^)

20. What time did you wake up today?
8:00 a.m. -ish. (Early for me.)

21. Current hair?
Long and frizzy.

22. Current worry?
Money.

23. Current hate?
Money.

24. Favorite place to be?
At home.

25. Least favorite place to be?
In public.

26. Where would you like to go?
Anywhere fun. I like to travel.

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes, fuzzy kitty cat slippers.

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Happy, I hope.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Tan, everywhere but my face.

30. Last thing you ate?
Elbow macaroni with primavera sauce, a little salad, and an ear of corn.

31. Would you be a pirate?
I would never make it as a pirate.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Sunday night.

33. What 3 songs do you sing in the shower?
1. I whistle the Snoopy theme song a lot.
2. Stormy Weather
3. Dream A Little Dream Of Me

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Camel crickets in my closet.

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Wallet, vet receipt.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Darrell being silly.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
The soft blanket with the satin-y ribbon stuff on the end.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
It really hurt when I had a neck sprain after being rear-ended in my car.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
1, I think. I rarely watch it, anyhow.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Amy.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Jack... or Brianne. Might be a tie.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Maybe.

45. What is your favorite book?
The Martian Chronicles.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Lindt dark chocolate truffles. Mmm... ::drools again::

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I had "Grow Old With Me" by John Lennon played on the flute. It was nice.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't want a funeral.

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Sleeping soundly.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 3/31/2006 04:06:00 PM



3 comments:
Blogger SuperP. said...

You sound well, Jennifer. That is good. :)

3/31/2006 04:49:00 PM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Jen.

4/03/2006 02:08:00 AM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks, guys. It's good to know you're out there. Makes the world not quite so scary.

4/03/2006 08:12:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.