HOME

Sunday, October 02, 2005

bad case of lovin' you

I'm awake, and no one else is. I take that back. I'm awake, and everyone else I know who is awake right now is at karaoke. This is unfortunate, because I feel like talking to someone, but I can't.

So, here I am.

I have to go to the doctor by myself tomorrow, and I'm nervous. I hate going to the doctor by myself. But it will be better when the day is done, because my bestest buddy Brianne is coming up to see me. The day will redeem itself.

What I need to do is go to bed and stop dwelling on the appointment tomorrow morning. At least it's just a consultation, so I won't have to be poked and prodded. It could be worse.

I suppose.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/02/2005 09:48:00 PM



3 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

It could be a hell of a lot worse. You could be going to have a testicle removed, and in your case, that wouldn't be good at all.

You'll have to forgive the lack of humor in the above statement. I've been having a dry spell lately.

Vote Zod in 2008.

10/03/2005 02:47:00 AM  



Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could have called me. i'm awake late, and i would have rather talked to you last night than dealt with the loud men in the next room.

10/03/2005 12:14:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Tickles, I didn't know you knew about my little testicular issue...

:^)

... And what exactly were the loud men doing in the next room?

10/03/2005 01:20:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.