HOME

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

doldrums

Still feeling down in the dumps today, but I'm really trying to come out of it and think happy thoughts. I am looking forward to the leaves changing. That will be nice. We've had a wet summer, so it should be a pretty Autumn. The kitties are all going to find safe, loving, ever so wonderful homes, I know it. I'm going to have a nice visit to Chattanooga this weekend to see friends and family. Life will be peachy.

The kitten placement continues. We've received 4 calls so far from the ad, 1 lady had cats already, 1 lady's apartment won't allow cats, 1 lady's message got messed up because our caller ID was beeping in while she left it, and 1 lady wants to take two kitties tonight. I would normally be excited that she wants them, but I'm not for some reason. She wants to take Wink, and I want to make certain Wink gets a very special, caring owner. I really hope she's The One for Wink, but I'm not getting warm fuzzies from our phone conversation. Maybe it's because I want to keep Wink so badly that I just can't stand the thought of him going to some stranger and never getting to see him again. I love him very much.

I get teary when I think of the kittens, and I shouldn't.

On a related note, Mamacita is going to the vet tomorrow to get spayed. We have to catch her tonight. I've never tried to catch a feral cat, so this should be fun. Yes, fun. That's the word for it.

posted by Jennifer at 9/15/2004 11:48:00 AM



1 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait 'til I get home. I will scratch you about the face thusly!

-Mamacita

9/16/2004 02:30:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.