HOME

Friday, September 10, 2004

Roll up, roll up for the Mystery Tour!

After work tonight, I am picking our wedding photos up from the photographer (finally!), and then going to the Classical Mystery Tour with Michael. I am very excited, and it should be a great show! I am probably going to annoy all the people around me by humming along with everything, but who cares? :^)

I played with Wink Martindale the Cat and his buddies this morning. They are getting so big! The Mamacita (Banshee and Wink's mother) has an appointment to get spayed this coming Thursday. I am going to board her for her recovery period, because I can't find anyone to keep her for me. She's really not a bad cat, she's just wild and flea-ridden. I hope that she recovers well from the spay without much pain. I doubt she will like being caged, but that is the only way I can think of for her to stay safe.

I've not got much to say, really, so I shouldn't ramble. I will post tomorrow with my review of the Mystery Tour. ::skips happily away::

posted by Jennifer at 9/10/2004 07:30:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.