HOME

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Family Ties

Yesterday was eventful. I found out last night who my great-grandfather (on my father's side) is. So, now there's a whole new branch of the family to explore. It'll be interesting to see what they're like, if I ever get the chance to find out.

We took Wink Martindale the Cat to the vet yesterday, and the doctor gave us good news. Wink's gained 5 ounces - he's up to a whole pound now - and his eye is getting better. I think he will have partial sight in his one good eye after all. It's good to know all our hard work is paying off. Wink is just so precious, I want him to find the perfect home. I will have to post a photo of him soon. He's irresistible in person.

Jack, Katherina, and her Michael are coming over for vegetarian tacos tonight. My Michael makes a mean veggie taco. It'll be good to see everyone and partake of yummy food. And Jack's bringing the dessert this time.. it has chocolate, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

posted by Jennifer at 9/08/2004 09:14:00 AM



0 comments:
Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.