HOME

Monday, November 27, 2006

love in a family dose

My first Thanksgivings with Darrell went wonderfully. We had dinner in Chattanooga with The Wrights on Thursday and dinner here with The Merrymans + Punky on Sunday. I'm so happy that everything went well, and I'm so excited about things to come.

Next month...
... work-wise, I'll be making more print materials for the dentists I've been working with, and I'll be making a CD layout for a new artist I met today.
... travel-wise, we'll be going to NYC for the John Lennon memorial on December 8th; we'll be there December 7th through 10th.
... holiday-wise, we'll have our first Xmastime together.

I'm so excited. ::bounces:: Life is good.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 11/27/2006 03:34:00 PM



3 comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer. I am glad things are going good for you. Everyone deserves to be happy! Kerri (Feeling Ducky...... more like "yucky")

11/30/2006 11:34:00 AM  



Blogger tiara said...

It sounds like things are going so well for you. Yay! Happy holidays!

12/02/2006 11:29:00 AM  



Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks to you guys for the comments. Yes, things are going well.

Kerri - I am so happy for you and Tommy. Happy belated 1 month anniversary!

Erin - I'm still thinking warm fuzzies for you... I hope that all goes well with your latest doctor visits.

12/06/2006 09:20:00 PM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.