HOME

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

an island never cries

If you find yourself alone in a moving elevator, try walking in circles. Or, if inspiration hits you, do a little dance. It's fun.

I got nothin.' Really. Nothing. I've been so burned out with work stuff lately that I don't feel much like socializing or doing anything constructive. Last night, I got started on a new pleather wallet, though. It is going to be spiffy nice, if I can convince my sewing machine to like it. It keeps binding up when I have to put the shiny side of the pleather toward the presser foot.

This weekend, I'm helping Kristine out at her Feeling Ducky booth at the Bell Buckle craft fair. It should be fun. Next weekend, I'm making a pilgrimage to my home town, lovely Chattanooga, to (hopefully) see all the pretty leaves and (possibly) go camping. And the weekend after that, I'm having a surgical procedure done, so I get to take that Friday and Monday off. So, there's a lot to look forward to. I have an action-packed month still ahead.

Why am I not excited?

Labels:

posted by Jennifer at 10/11/2005 03:42:00 PM



2 comments:
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

You can camp in the fall? Damn. I want to go camping.

10/11/2005 09:31:00 PM  



Blogger Jennifer said...

Tickles - Of course you can camp in the Fall! My camping trip, unforntunately has been bumped back to the 2nd weekend of November, though.

Mr. Kraken - I can get excited about surgery if I want to. Damn it.

10/13/2005 10:14:00 AM  



Post a Comment



<< Home




© ALL MATERIALS PROPERTY OF JENNIFER WRIGHT.